To Limit your sharing:
Visit TheFamilyDeal.com click on the “Limit Sharing” Tab on the top header of the site and follow the instructions on the page below
Here at LaFontaine Automotive Group we respect your privacy. If you would like us to limit sharing of your information or stop communication completely, please follow the instructions below.
- By Phone
- Call 248.748.0271 to speak to the Compliance Director.
- In the case of voice mail please leave a detailed message with all information you would like removed from our system.
- By Mail
- Please fill out the form below and mail it to the address listed on the form.
*You may also stop in at any of our locations and ask for the Business Development Manger to help you with your request.
We appreciate your business –
In connection with your transaction, ( LaFontaine Automotive Group ) may acquire information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice. This does not apply to information obtained in a non-financial transaction.
1. We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
a. Information we receive from you on credit applications, leases, installment sale contracts or other documents and forms in connection with a financial transaction;
b. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
c. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, financial institution or vehicle manufacturer.
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services or other functions on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We do not rent or sell our client list or mailing list to third parties.
5. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.